The Case Manager’s primary goal is to provide seniors in our community the support, services, opportunities, and resources needed to remain safe and independent in their homes such as:
- Confidential services, information, and referrals regarding in-home services available locally and throughout Dane County;
- In-home safety and home-delivered meal assessments through home visits and phone calls;
- Prescription drug and Medicare supplement insurance help;
- Medical assistance coordination;
- Federal and county benefit programs; and
- Life Lines and medical equipment loans.
For an appointment, call Vicki Beres, Case Manager: 608-798-6937 x 3.